There are many activities that we at VillaDirect have found for everyone to enjoy in this month’s edition of Free things to do in Orlando blog series! Save money without sacrificing a great time with our top picks for free entry to fun entertainment options found all around the Orlando and Central Florida area!
- . Everyday: LEGO Imagination Center at Disney Springs, as well as Disney Springs itself!
- . July 4: All-American 4th of July in Celebration
- . July 4: Fireworks at the Fountain 2016 at Lake Eola
- . July 1 (and every Friday) : Old-Town All-American Muscle Car Cruise
- . July 21: Davenport Farmers Market at Visitor Information Center
Don’t forget that Old Town USA in Kissimmee, FL is always free admission! This is a great place, with a family fun atmosphere, that all ages will enjoy!
For more information on free things to do in Orlando, check back every month for the latest event list, or view our list of free places to visit in Orlando that are free year round.
For options or advice on what to do during your Orlando trip, talk to a VillaDirect Guest Service representative at 866-934-9177 or email@example.com for vacation information.