Occupancy on course to reach 70% on retail bookings
Unlike the majority of management companies, VillaDirect has based its business model on retail bookings. Our emphasis on retail bookings helps you in a number of ways. It cuts out the “middle man,” puts more money in your pocket, and less wear-and-tear on your home.
We’re currently experiencing record highs for occupancy in the industry. Future bookings already show a 70% occupancy for this year in the communities that we service. You can be a part of this growth if your home fits the criteria required.
The Key to high quality retail bookings … is EXPOSURE
If your home cannot be seen – it will not book, it’s as simple as that!
VillaDirect has over 20 years of internet marketing to support your success. Our main web site has a longevity that most companies can only envy, and our multi-channel marketing is second to none in the industry.
Our multi-channel marketing approach guarantees that VillaDirect will draw over 3,000 potential guests to view the properties we manage and market for our clients every day.
We have welcomed over 1,000,000 guests into our owner clients homes. VillaDirect generated over $100 Million in rental revenues for our owners. So VillaDirect has a “laser focus” on generating high value, retail bookings through our various, key channels of marketing which include:
- Google organic placement is what all companies strive to achieve. VillaDirect places on the first pages for all key phrases guests search on, this has been achieved through years of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) planning, and accounts for around 30% of the thousands of guests who come to our web site each day.
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising (CPC) campaigns: VillaDirect spends hundreds of thousands of dollars each year, making sure we are placed in the top positions in Google’s and Bing’s paid listings. If you want your home to be seen, you need to be with a company that advertises your home, CPC accounts for about 30% of the web traffic to our site.
- Direct traffic (VillaDirect websites), clients who come directly to our site from mailshots, referral web sites, past guests etc. This is a great source and delivers over 50% of our on-line traffic. VillaDirect offers multiple different websites focused on different communities and property types like our ChampionsGate specific website that draws around 500 potential guests each day.
- Channel Partners are important feeds to get bookings in our clients homes… but they are deliberately NOT regarded as critical. If we – like other companies – relied on Homeaway or Airbnb for the majority of our bookings (they account for less than 10% of current levels for VillaDirect) then we would become a “middle man” – and our owners would see less of the $7+ million rental revenue we generate each year. Channels are good incremental business, as they allow VillaDirect to get your home in front of millions of potential guests every day. Channels accounted for around 8% of bookings in 2017, and are mostly placed in off-season months in the cheapest homes.
- Social media: VillaDirect uses social media like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, and others to promote your home to the new generations of travelers.