Cancellation Policy – A definition of terms
VillaDirect’s Cancellation Policy states that the Guest may cancel their booking at any time up to or during the Rental Period. If the Guest exercises their right to cancel, the Company will levy the following cancellation penalty percentage rates of the Total Rental Fee (amount shown on the booking confirmation), as well as the original booking processing fee:
- From initial date of booking up to 60 days before the arrival date 20% plus the booking processing fee.
- Between 59 and 30 days before the arrival date 50% plus the booking processing fee.
- Between 29 and 15 days before the arrival date 75% plus the booking processing fee.
- Less than 15 days before the arrival date 100% plus the booking processing fee.
- The Cancellation Policy states that no refunds will be given for unfavorable weather, early departure, utility service interruption, construction, or maintenance issues.
The Company regrets that it is unable to waive any of the cancellation charges above, whatever the circumstances. The Company recommends that all guests take out adequate cancellation or vacation insurance either through their insurance broker or travel agent.
Alternatively, the Guest may elect to purchase cancellation protection through VillaDirect (only available at the time of initial booking). Please ask for details. Further terms and conditions of VillaDirect’s cancellation policy apply.