Cancellation Policy – A definition of terms
The Guest may cancel their booking at any time up to or during the Rental Period subject to the following conditions. Suppose the Guest exercises their right to cancel. In that case, the Company will levy the following cancellation penalty percentage rates of the Total Rental Fee (amount shown on the booking confirmation) as well as the original guest booking fee, any late fees, layaway fees, and change fees:
- From the initial date of booking up to thirty (30) days before the arrival date – A full refund*
- Between twenty-nine (29) and fifteen (15) days before the arrival date – 50% refund*
- Between fourteen (14) days and seven (7) days before arrival date – 25% refund*
- Less than seven days before the arrival date – No refund*
- No refunds for unfavorable weather, early departure, utility service interruption, construction, or maintenance issues will be given.
*Applies to any reservation made on or after 1st June 2023.
In the event of a local, national, or international event, pandemic, or crisis, where state and Federal rules/laws prevent the Guest from traveling to stay in the Property on the dates initially booked, the Company may, at its sole discretion, offer a Deferral of the reservation to the Guest, for dates extending up to 12 months after the arrival date of the originally booked dates of stay. All monies initially held against the reservation will remain on Deposit with the Company for use by the Guest toward such reservation made for future dates in the same or different Property with the following provisions and exclusions. Should the future reservation dates or Property be available at a higher rental rate and supplemental fees, the Guest must pay the difference. Should the rental rates and additional fees of the Deferred reservation be lower, then that sum will be held as a credit against a future stay. If the Company offers such a Deferral, the Company will deduct the following charges from a Deferral reservation at the time it is provided:
- The Guest Booking fee is charged against the original reservation or $125, whichever is the more significant sum.
- Any Layaway set-up fees or charges processed against the original reservation.
- Any additional credit card processing fees applied due to late payment of Layaway plan payments.
- If the Guest is granted a second or subsequent deferral of the reservation, the Company will charge a “Change Fee” of $125 for each instance of Deferment.
Such Deferrals can only be provided until no funds are held against the reservation.
Please note: After December 31st, 2022, any Guest that had placed a reservation with the Company and had the booking deferred during the Covid-19 Pandemic and has not reserved their postponed dates has now forfeited any monies held against the original reservation.
The Company regrets that it cannot waive any cancellation charges under any circumstance other than those described above. The Company recommends that all guests purchase cancellation protection through the Company (only available at the time of initial booking). Please ask your reservations specialist for details. Further terms and conditions apply.