For the purpose of data protection legislation, the data controller is VillaDirect Management LLC., Suite 109, 1420 Celebration Blvd, Celebration, Florida 34747.
We may collect, hold and use some of your personal data. We provide more information about how this works below.
Please read it carefully and ensure that you understand it. If you do not accept and agree with any part of it please stop using the website immediately, because your continuing use of our website will be seen as your acceptance of these terms.
Definitions and interpretation
Meanings of phrases within this document:
Data: Any information that a user of the website provides to us, through quotation forms/panels, contact forms, inquiry forms, our “Contact us” page, or through emailing the Company relating to any person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that information
If you have any questions about the website or the use of your data, please contact us in writing at, the above address or;
Phone: (407) 397-1210
As a user of the website, you have the following rights:
* A right to be informed about our collection and use of personal information
* A right of access to the personal information we hold about you
* A right to rectification if any personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete
* A right to ask us to delete any data held about you unless we are obliged to retain it for legal reasons
* A right to restrict or prevent the processing of your personal information
* A right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your data to re-use with another service or organisation)
* A right to object to the use of your data for particular purposes.
This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms physically or on our website; or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number, identification documents, financial information or bank account verification information.
You can contact us directly through any of our contact options available on the Website.
If you contact us or send us an email, we will retain the details you provide to us including your name, your email address, and any other information which you choose to give us. You can update your details at any time by contacting us here.
Information we collect from your use of our website.
With regards to each of your visits to our website, we will automatically collect the following information:
Technical information, such as the IP address of your device.
We also place ‘cookies’ on your computer or device.
We use Google Analytics to understand how the website is being used in order to improve the user experience. Your user data is all anonymous. You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy relating to its analytics service here.
We may ask for the following information about you when providing you with information, with quotes, and when making reservations with the Company. First and last name, e-mail address, billing address, number of guests in your party, telephone/fax numbers, and payment information may be taken at various stages/interactions with the Company. This information is required as a necessary part of completing your quotation or reservation for any vacation/holiday accommodation.
Using your information
All data collected on our secure product order forms will be sent and stored in encrypted format for your security and privacy. The Company does not retain any credit card information once a transaction is completed on our secure server. Using the information you have provided, we may contact you by email, written correspondence, or by telephone in order that we can:
* Provide details on the properties requested, plus any others we think may interest you
* Provide pricing, or to confirm reservations/bookings/transactions
* Update you on progress, payment or processing of a reservation/booking or transaction
* Provide further information about the Company and the services we offer
We will delete your personal information once your request has been met or the service has been provided, except where:
* You become a client by making a transaction with the Company
* You require us to retain the data longer
* We are required to retain the data longer for legal reasons
(Such as for State/Federal accounting purposes)
You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your data and to request that we delete it. We usually keep information about you for a maximum of 7 years after the end of our relationship with you unless:
* Obligations to our regulators require otherwise
* For legal reasons
* We are required to remove such data from our records
Sharing your information
We will not sell any of your data with any third parties for any purposes.
Where necessary , in order to complete our obligation to you under a service agreement or transaction, you agree that, for the purposes set out in the ‘Data Collection’ section set out above, we have the right to share your personal information with:
* Selected third parties, some of whom we appoint to provide services, including:
* Business partners and/or sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you.
* Analytics and search engine providers that assist in the optimization of our website.
* Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries.
* Service suppliers to carry out work required pursuant to a contract with you.
Additionally, we will disclose your personal information to the relevant third party:
* In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
* If we are acquired by a third party, in which case, personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Storage of your data
Your data will be stored by us, at any of our premises.
Accessing your data
You have a right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold on you free of charge. Please contact us to make a request at (407) 397 1210, in writing to us at the above address, or by email by clicking here.
Changes to this policy
We recommend that you check this page regularly to keep up-to-date, as we reserve the right to change this Policy from time to time if our policies change or the law changes. Any changes will be posted on this page of the website and you will be deemed to have accepted changes to the Policy on your first use of the website following the changes.
This policy applies only to your use of this website. The website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control over how your data is collected, stored, or used by other websites and we advise you to check the policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, please contact us on (407) 397-1210, or email us by clicking here.
We will address your concerns and attempt to solve the problem to your satisfaction in line with our terms and conditions and this policy.