VillaDirect Career Opportunities – Join our team and be one of the best!
VillaDirect is one of the largest and longest established vacation home property management companies in the Orlando area. As a result, career opportunities continue to become available. We need the best in the industry to join VillaDirect and help us to continue to develop and deliver excellent hospitality services to our guests and property owners!
VillaDirect is the market leader, offering Orlando vacation homes to guests from the US and around the world. We also enjoy a dynamic sales and service environment that’s designed to continually strive and seek improvement. Most of all, this constant quest for excellence extends to each of our team. Each team member displays a dedication to enhance and improve the customers experience.
We value honesty, integrity and diligence, so we also perform a full background check on every applicant. We also require a drug test on any new employee (paid for by the company). To apply for one of the career opportunities described below… Please send your resume, together with all relevant information requested to the email, or the address shown against each position.
Guest Care Personnel
Full and part time positions
- Join our team of customer service professionals – dedicated to delivering the best guest experience for vacation homes in Orlando. Based in our Celebration office, you will be talking to guests every day and helping them select tickets, answering their questions and more. These are just some of many challenging duties that make each day a busy and exciting work experience.
- Educated to at least a high school diploma, successful applicants will also have experience of dealing directly and positively with guests in a one-to-one environment or over the telephone. Particularly relevant experience would include working with guests in a local hotel or theme park.
- Competitive hourly rates plus excellent benefits are offered to full-time positions.
Full time career opportunities available
Founded in 1998, VillaDirect today is the largest independent vacation home rental company in central Florida. Each year we help thousands of guests enjoy their Orlando vacations by saving money while staying in our of our beautiful vacation rentals.
Your role is to book guest reservations via incoming and outgoing calls (NO cold calls) and email inquiries from guests requesting quotes. While working in our call center in Celebration, Florida you will also guide guests to the best vacation home rental based on their needs.
Qualifications/Education/Skill Requirements include:
- Minimum 2+ years call center/phone sales experience.
- Availability to work scheduled shifts from 9am – 7pm, 7 days a week. (Closed New Year’s, July 4, Thanksgiving, Christmas)
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and good typing skills.
- Must be computer proficient – able to work with multiple screens open, reservations systems as well as Word and Outlook.
Advantageous but not essential:
- Bilingual English/Spanish/Portuguese.
- Sales experience.
- Knowledge of the Orlando tourist attractions.
Competitive hourly rates. Weekly and monthly Bonuses. Excellent benefits package.