Being a parent and taking your little ones to a crowded theme park can be very stressful. You have to deal with lines, heat, crowds, strollers, hunger, bathroom breaks, naps and constantly trying to do everything at once. Plus, if you are coming to the parks with infants or toddlers, there are other factors that you have to consider. Fortunately, the Walt Disney parks do everything they can to ensure that everyone has a fun, magical experience. Located within each of the four parks are Disney Baby Care Centers, providing a convenient place to feed, change and nurse little ones.
In addition to air conditioning and privacy, Disney Baby Care Centers are fully staffed and feature a host of helpful amenities for parents with infants and toddlers. Each full-service facility is complimentary to use and includes a:
– Private nursing room with rocking chairs
– Changing room with tables and a unisex bathroom
– Feeding area with highchairs
– Kitchen with microwave, oven and sink
– Main room with television, table, chairs and sofa
– On-site shop offering formula, baby food, juice, diapers, wipes, sunscreen, over-the-counter medications and clothing for purchase
Locating a Baby Care Center is a great idea if you are going to the parks with children, even if you decide not to utilize the facilities on your visit. In the event that your child is separated from you while in the park, they will be escorted by a Cast Member to the Baby Care Center. Once there, the child will be looked after until you can come to claim them.
For information on theme park tickets or general information, contact a VillaDirect Guest Service associate at 866-934-9177 or email@example.com .