Family travel tips
Why Bring Your Pet on Vacation to Disney World
A vacation to Disney World Resort® is something that your family will remember for years to come.
Planning for a pet on vacation can be difficult. If you cannot find someone to sit with your pet and care for him while you are gone, it can make planning difficult. As well the same is true if you don’t like the idea of putting your pet in a boarding facility near home. As it can be difficult enough leaving your pet, but knowing you can visit them daily can ease your anxiety over them being so far away. And if on your vacation you spend a day going to the beach instead of a theme park, then think of how much fun it will be having them visit with you the whole day.
If you want to take the vacation and you don’t want to worry about your pet, you should take the pet with you.
Disney World has a few places for your pet to go so he can take a vacation of his own.
Walt Disney’s Very Own Best Friends Pet Care
Best Friends Pet Care is conveniently located near Disney World, and your pet will get the kind of care that he won’t get anywhere else. There are plenty of services available, and you can choose the services to meet your pet’s needs.
- Dog Boarding: If you are staying at a hotel that is not pet friendly, you can board your pet at the facility. When booking, you can choose your pet’s accommodations based on his size and his needs. If you want your pet to be pampered, you can check him into the VIP Luxury Suite where he will have a personal pet concierge and a wide variety of VIP services that are all-inclusive. Best of all, you can visit your pet at any time of the day.
- Day Camp: If you are staying in a pet-friendly hotel, but you don’t want to keep him cooped up in the hotel while you enjoy the sites at Disney World, you can sign him up for day camp. At day camp, your pet will be able to socialize with other pets while being supervised by certified Doggy Day Camp counselors. At the end of the day, you can pick him up and bring him back to the hotel.
- Grooming: There is nothing more relaxing than a day at the spa. Here, you can set schedule your pet for a day of pampering so that he is relaxed and refreshed at the end of the day.
VIP Pet Resort
VIP Pet Resort is one of Orlando’s top-rated pet hotels and spas. There are plenty of services available to make your pet’s vacation as enjoyable as yours.
- Boarding: Their boarding facility is equipped to accommodate pets of all sizes. There is a comfortable sleeping area, a play area, and you can even watch your pet live on video to make sure that he is safe and happy.
- Doggie Daycare: At daycare, your pet can enjoy parks just like you can. Hot Dog Park has three separate areas for your pet to play, based on his size. This gives you peace of mind that your dog won’t get bullied by bigger dogs. Best of all, the Hot Dog Park is supervised at all times by highly trained staff members.
- Grooming: The Spa & Play Package allows your pet to play all day and then get pampered before he goes home.
Ready to Bring Fido? Then let’s find you a vacation home.
Bass Pet Resort & Spa
At Bass Pet Resort & Spa, your pet can stay overnight or just for the day. If your pet is having behavioral problems, you can take advantage of the expert dog training.
- Dog Boarding: As soon as you see the boarding facility, you won’t feel bad about leaving him. The accommodations are fully air-conditioned and comfortable. Your dog won’t be staying in a cramped cage here.
- Dog Daycare: If you drop your dog off for the day, he can explore 10 acres of the fully enclosed, safe play area. If you want to pamper him a bit, you can sign him up for a few spa services.
- Expert Dog Training: While at the facility, you can sign your pet up for the training program. The program is a great way to improve his behavior so that you can build a better relationship.
If you are planning to take a trip to Disney, you should bring your pet along. He will have the ultimate pet vacation at any of the facilities listed above. Happy travels.